Angelica Kauffmann note card
Our premium notecards feature the artwork of women artists from centuries past and can be used to write notes for any occasion. Each card includes an envelope and a seal.
Woman in Turkish Dress
- Angelica Kauffmann (Swiss, 1741–1807)
- Oil on canvas, 24-1/2 x 19-1/2 in (62.2 x 49.5 cm)
Saint Louis Art Museum
Includes 1 card, 1 envelope, and 1 seal
- Cover: Featured artwork
- Inside: Blank for handwritten notes
- Art Herstory seal: 1" W x 1" H
- Cards are digitally printed in USA on sustainably produced paper
- Flat size: 4.25" W x 5.5" H
- Unfolded size: 8.5" W x 5.5" H
- Envelope size: 4.375" W x 5.75" H
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.