Maria Sibylla Merian Capers, Gorse and Beetle card
Our premium notecards feature the artwork of women artists from centuries past and can be used to write notes for any occasion. Each card includes an envelope and a seal.
Study of Capers, Gorse, and a Beetle
- Maria Sibylla Merian (German, 1647–1717)
- Watercolor, white gouache, on vellum, 14 x 10 5/16 in. (35.5 x 26.2 cm)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Includes 1 card, 1 envelope, and 1 seal
- Cover: Featured artwork
- Inside: Blank for handwritten notes
- Art Herstory seal: 1" W x 1" H
- Cards are digitally printed in VT, USA on recycled paper 10% PCW
- Flat size: 4.25" W x 5.5" H
- Unfolded size: 8.5" W x 5.5" H
- Envelope size: 4.375" W x 5.75" H
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.