Our premium notecards feature the artwork of women artists from centuries past and can be used to write notes for any occasion. Each card includes an envelope and a seal.
The Artist at Work in Her Studio, about 1680
- Maria Schalcken (Dutch, 1647/50–Before 1700)
- Oil on panel, 44.1 x 34.3 cm (17 3/8 x 13 1/2 in.)
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Promised gift of Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo, in support of the Center for Netherlandish Art
Includes 1 card, 1 envelope, and 1 seal
- Cover: Featured artwork
- Inside: Blank for handwritten notes
- Art Herstory seal: 1" W x 1" H
- Cards are digitally printed in VT, USA on recycled paper 10% PCW
- Flat size: 4.25" W x 5.5" H
- Unfolded size: 8.5" W x 5.5" H
- Envelope size: 4.375" W x 5.75" H
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.