Maria Schalcken note card
Our premium notecards feature the artwork of women artists from centuries past and can be used to write notes for any occasion. Each card includes an envelope and a seal.
The Artist at Work in Her Studio, about 1680
- Maria Schalcken (Dutch, 1647/50–Before 1700)
- Oil on panel, 44.1 x 34.3 cm (17 3/8 x 13 1/2 in.)
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Promised gift of Rose-Marie and Eijk van Otterloo, in support of the Center for Netherlandish Art
Includes 1 card, 1 envelope, and 1 seal
- Cover: Featured artwork
- Inside: Blank for handwritten notes
- Art Herstory seal: 1" W x 1" H
- Cards are digitally printed in VT, USA on recycled paper 10% PCW
- Flat size: 4.25" W x 5.5" H
- Unfolded size: 8.5" W x 5.5" H
- Envelope size: 4.375" W x 5.75" H
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.