Maria Sibylla Merian Capers, Gorse & Beetle
Our premium notecards feature the artwork of women artists from centuries past and can be used to write notes for any occasion. Each card includes an envelope and a seal.
Study of Capers, Gorse, and a Beetle
- Maria Sibylla Merian (German, 1647–1717)
- Watercolor, white gouache, on vellum, 14 x 10 5/16 in. (35.5 x 26.2 cm)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Includes 1 card, 1 envelope, and 1 seal
- Cover: Featured artwork
- Inside: Blank for handwritten notes
- Art Herstory seal: 1" W x 1" H
- Cards are digitally printed in VT, USA on recycled paper 10% PCW
- Flat size: 4.25" W x 5.5" H
- Unfolded size: 8.5" W x 5.5" H
- Envelope size: 4.375" W x 5.75" H
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.